The 2018 Toyota Sequoia
The 2018 Toyota Sequoia seamlessly combines power and performance with its 5.7L V engine and available Multi-Mode 4WD system.
With available eight-passenger seating, your friends and family will be comfortable wherever you go. Throw in the second-row climate control and available heated front seats, and comfort will be the name of the game. The Sequoia is comfortable and useful with incredible towing capacity!
Of course, the 2018 Toyota Sequoia is packed with all the safety features you expect from Toyota and backed by their incredible warranty.
Stop by Ourisman Fairfax Toyota to test drive one our new or used SUVs right here in Fairfax, Virginia! Call 703-359-1010 with any questions.
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c , Prius v , Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
4. 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
5. 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
6. 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v . Actual mileage will vary.
7. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov .
8. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see
9. 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
10. 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
11. 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
12. This floor mat was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, each mat must be secured with its fasteners. Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat.
13. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See owner's manual for additional limitations and details.